All items are made to order so please allow 3-5 business days for us to process and ship your order.
Free standard shipping for all orders over $150
Flat rate standard shipping fee of $9.95 for orders under $150
Express Shipping fee of $14.95
All orders are sent via Australia Post or Fastway and take 2-5 business days to arrive after dispatch.
Express courier service is available, these orders are sent via Australia Post's Express service.
Please note: For express service, your address must fall within the Australia Post express delivery network. Click here to view postcode within the delivery network.
Upon dispatch of your order, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking details.
Flat rate standard shipping fee of $19.95 ( 6+ business days ) Sent via Australia Post.
Express Shipping fee of $34.95 ( 2-3 business days ) Sent via DHL.
Rest of World*
Flat rate express shipping fee of $44.95.
All orders are sent via DHL express service.
Please note: We cannot ship to PO Boxes or Hotels.
The below information is an approximate guide, delivery times are conducted during business hours, Monday - Friday only, excludes weekends and public holidays. Transit times are estimated, and may be affected by factors out of our control, such as taxes and custom processing times and therefore may result in longer shipping times.
Customs & other charges
Customs, duties, and clearance fees are charged in addition to international shipping costs. These charges differ by country and Siava Jewellery is not liable for any customs or clearance charges you incur. Siava Jewellery is legally required to declare the full dollar value of orders for international shipments and must provide an invoice with orders should customs require to see it. We recommend you contact your local customs office if you have any further questions. Siava will not accept parcels back for a refund if you refuse payment of any incurred customs fees, as these are the responsibility of the customer.
Siava jewellery is not responsible for the following:
- addresses that are entered incorrectly, so please ensure you check all entered information at checkout.
- parcels that are damaged, lost, stolen, or delayed in transit due to the fault of Australia Post or any other courier – we will trace your parcel on your behalf and work with you to provide as much information as we can if you decide to lodge an investigation with Australia Post.
- the cost of shipping on any returns.
- The costs associated with parcels being returned to sender due to being unclaimed or not delivered, or where a customer has incorrectly entered their address during checkout.
- Any costs imposed when your parcel is delivered.
Siava Jewellery holds the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% if for some reason the order is cancelled.
If you have received an item you did not order, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com